Monday, March 26, 2012

Get My Ass Off the Bed day

So this morning I weighed 167.5 Ibs.  Unacceptable!  Considering I was starving last night and could hardly sleep, but fought the urge to get up and get a snack.  Given, I don't know how much I weighed the day before....I mean I know I ate a lot the day before.  So maybe I did lose weight. And I am aware that I shouldn't weight myself every day, but I do know from experience that cutting your calories this early in weight loss should have a dramatic effect.  I thought I felt a lot thinner this morning though.  But anyhow, i'm going to listen to the advice of everyone, and start moving.  So for every 3 hours I spend on the computer, (and I will be on the computer for a long time to write my research paper), I will spend 1 hour moving.  Deal?  Deal.  Because it is true, i've been very sedentary.  Not good for me or my bottom.

Update:  So today I was hungrier than I was yesterday.  I ate:

breakfast:  2 whole wheat eggo waffles with 1/2 tbsp strawberry preserves
Lunch:  bowl of my whole wheat pasta and sauce
Dessert:  half a banana and light whipped cream
Snack:  whole wheat bagel and strawberry preserves
Dinner:  lean cuisine and about 1/4 cup cottage cheese, plus a bowl of cooked veggies with some artichoke dip.
Dessert:  1 chocolate almond
Snack:  1 small apple

I didn't work out as much as I should.  I basically "moved" for an hour....on the elliptical and walking.  Well, its a start.  And I need to finish my paper.
And of course its 10:15 pm and i'm hungry.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment