Thursday, May 3, 2012

today I ate:
breakfast:  2 ww waffles and margarine
lunch:  salad
snack:  half bagel and margarine + strawberries
Dinner:  6 fake chicken nuggets with honey.
also snacked on a slice of orange cheese and a few pretzels and a chocolate almond......and an apple


I didn't do so well i think i lack motivation.  I'm going to weigh in tomorrow.  please don't judge me i might be back where i started.  but i think posting my weight is the only thing that will keep me motivated to keep losing weight.

I think what I need to succeed is a diet that I can do and can look forward to.  something i can do for the rest of my life.  and i've been thin before and i know what i ate.  so this is what its gunna be:

breakfast:  any kind of healthy cereal and almond milk
Lunch:  salad with any kind of dressing I want
Snack:  one serving of something whole wheat, with lightly spread margarine
Dunner:  anything, as long as it is 1 serving

as many fruits and vegetables as I would like.  Okay to add some fat with vegetables (helps with digestion).  Drink lots of fluids, water, tea, fiber, etc.  move as much as I want.

It sounds like i'm giving in, but yo yo dieting doesn't work.  You eat nothing one day and too much the next.  it screws up your metabolism and makes you gain whenever you eat anything.  So I need to eat often, take in fewer calories than I need, but take in enough to control my hunger.  Also I need to be satisfied enough and not feel like i'm being deprived.  Thats why i can have whatever I want for dinner.  So this diet can work wherever I go.  plus, where can you eat that doesn't offer a salad??  so i think this is a good diet for me.  No more excuses.  Alcohol is out, and I've binged for long enough.  One day I won't miss it anymore.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds totally reasonable and doable. I'm such a binge cereal eater; I never eat it b/c one bowl is never enough for me but I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol we all have our weaknesses... fortunately i'm not a huge lover or a hater of cereal. If it was nachos I wouldn't be able to just have a little bit :)

    ReplyDelete