Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Yesterday I turned on the shower and threw up a little. Mom discovered me doing it and of course she freaked out.  Its like shes been waiting for me to throw up and I finally did and of course she was there listening in.  Whatever... It didn't really work anyway.  I tried the salt water tactic.  Its just gross.  New Diet plan:

breakfast:  all bran cereal
Lunch:  salad
Snack:  whole wheat bagel half or other serving of whole wheat bread
Dinner:  little dinner

Eat a lot of fruits and vegetables.

Drinking is evil.  I want to be the thin girl in her flowy dress in her pretty garden...



2 comments:

  1. I havent tried a salt water flush or anything like that before it does sound gross right? so its not just me who thinks that..

    Good luck you're doing great keep it up so you can be that girl you want to be! xx

    ReplyDelete