Saturday, September 15, 2012

Weight: 155 Ibs

I need to stay on track.  Its difficult when I work 14 hours a day sometimes.. but I need to do this... I want to be a size 7 again!  I want guys to look at me and fall over themselves.  I want to wear nice cloths.. and i want to feel good about myself.  So ..

Breakfast:  cereal
Lunch:  bean and rice burrito (I went vegetarian)
Snack:  light string cheese and wheat thins
Dinner:  vegetables and "smart one" or "lean cuisine"
Snack:  100 calorie smart pop

fill up on fruits and veg

ok... go

4 comments:

  1. Hey,

    What system do you use for clothes? UK, USA, European? Trying to work out what a size 7 is lol :)

    Filling up on fruit and veg is a good idea, thats all http://persephonepaix.blogspot.co.uk/ is eating right now and shes losing pounds!

    Stay strong pretty girl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh its usa. the sizes typically range from 0 to 15 in regular stores. i'm a size 10 currently. but i think that i was a 6 or 7 at my lowest weight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. MEGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Where have you been???
    I hope you are well my dearest! Sounds like a good plan to me! You will bounce back in no time!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Megan, I hope things are going ok. I like your plan, I'm sure you can get back to where you were. Good luck :)
    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete