Friday, June 22, 2012

I'm a mess. I broke up with Ryan.  I've been going all day eating about 300 calories and then binging at the end of the day.  THATS a way to get fat.  But at least I know i can go all day on so little food. So i just need to eat less at the end of the day also. What if i tried just 3 bites of food every ... 2 hours?  so like
8:00 3 bits
11:00 3 bites
2:00 3 bites
5:00 3 bites
8:00 3 bites
11:00 3 bites

at least then i feel like i'm eating a lot and it would keep my metabolism up. I'll try it tomorrow. so tired of being fat. guys treat me like shit.

6 comments:

  1. Im so sorry to hear you broke up =/

    That 3 bites every couple of hours sounds quite good though! I might give it a go, it might stop me from binging and purging.

    much love xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I could end up only on three bites but its not bad idea. Wish you to be better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no I am so sorry - I do hope you are ok.. just think once your thin you will chew these guys up and spit them out and poke them in the ribs with your bony elbows ;) 3 bites every often sounds good - wish I could do that without bingeing :\ Good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi..i hv been reading ur blog for quite some time.u r beautiful.m sorry to here about the broke up thing..btw guys r a real assholes..y only they have right to treat us like a football..be skinny..i hope u feel better soon..stay strong! nd yes i'l also try this 3 bites -6 times idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no what happened?( you don't have to really answer that ) I was hoping things would have worked out.

    That is okay. Now you can focus on you which is not all bad. When my husband and I were dating and we broke up. i went from 178lb down to 164lb. I know it doesn't sound like much but man I was looking hot and the sex was great. I feel like when I am over weight it is not as enjoyable.

    Don't worry things will get better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wat happened! he will be sorry he ever let u go!

    ReplyDelete