Friday, June 15, 2012

Weight: 161

At least I didn't gain weight after my binges.  OK here we go.  New diet:

Breakfast:  low calorie cereal (such as special K).
Lunch:  salad
Snack:  half wheat bagel with margarine
Dinner:  whatever I can fit into my small red bowl

And...as many fruits/veg as I want.

Ryan slept over two days in a row.  We had a good time together... he's less quiet.  He says i'm easy to talk to.  And I really, really...really....like him...   He's a deputy btw.. so real handcuffs :)


me at wk. I love the lighting in their bathroom....

4 comments:

  1. lol woo real handcuffs ;) kinky. BTW you are absolutely stunning! literally beautiful - wow. I am blown away.<3 much love xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Handcuffs ;) I might need to get myself some of these!! :) you look gorgeous :) mega jealous (but in a good way <3) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are super pretty!! Are you a chef?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are breathtaking! I love your eyes so much, bg round and bambi like. Sorry I am obsessed about pretty eyes since it is the one thing people have to look at when talking to you.

    This man sounds really nice. It's always a good thing when a man tells you that you are easy to talk to. My husband said that to me when were dating ^_^

    Your eating habits sound awesome. I am sure your body is just leveling out. The weight should continue to fall off again soon. Fingers crossed!!

    ReplyDelete