Tuesday, April 10, 2012

162.5

Last night I ate more than what i said...after i posted I ate a scrap of bread with margarine on it. then i ate some of an artichoke with a teaspoon of mayo.  Honestly, i think if I took a shit i'd weigh a lot less.  lol.  ok today is a weight watchers day for sure.

Update:

Today I ate:

Breakfast:  1 cup cereal and a tiny bit of almond milk = 1pt
Lunch:  whole wheat pasta and margarine= 4pt
Dessert:  chocolate almond = 1pt
Snack:  granola bar = 2pt
Dinner:  1 slice pizza = 7pt
And Then:  frozen "smart one" dinner = 5pt

Total = 20/20 pts

Thank you dad for offering me pizza.  that was a lot of points for barely anything to fill me up and keep me full. But it is my fault.  And i've been hungry all day.  Hungrier than I have been in weeks.  Maybe it is the shitty weather.  Maybe I was bored today.  I was going to work out a few times....but mom was sleeping so didn't want to make noise. then i got stuck watching family guy on tv.  excuses.  Well, hopefully tomorrow will be better.   Kinda doubt it though... I'm going to be in the car with my parents on the way to see Josh.  and we are stopping at a taco bell. and if i don't eat "enough" i know mom will have a fit.  It is just shitty being at this weight.  How/why did I let myself get here in the first place?

2 comments:

  1. Me too! But I can't manage to crap out anything. I guess it's cause I don't have any fiber in my system. I just came back from the grocer's and got Fiber One cereal, check it here: http://www.fiberone.com/products/cereal/original It's amazing at only 60 calories with like, 59539405 billion grams of fiber.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah my mom used to eat that stuff a lot... I have a cereal that is only 80 cals for 3/4 cup that i just tried today. I asked someone about laxatives and she said that they would just make me constipated all the time...like i guess you form a dependency on them? What I know is that if i don't see a lower weight on the scale, it seems to bring me down all day.

    ReplyDelete