Sunday, April 1, 2012

Weight: 165

Fuck. So gained half a pound.  Which means I need to get on track... today I counted calories using "lose it" app on ipod.  Today I ate 1373 cal, minus a 45 minute fast walk, so net of 1208 cal.

Breakfast:  Whole grain waffles with 1/2 serving preserves = 187 + 25 cal
Lunch:  bowl full of whole wheat egg noodles with 1 tbsp margarine = 400 + 50 cal
Dessert:  strawberries = 53 cal
Snack:  Half a bagel with margarine = 130 + 25 cal
Dinner:  Kashi frozen dinner + 1/3 serving cottage cheese = 290 cal + 40 cal
Dessert:  1 chocolate almond = 18 cal
(Took a 45 minute fast walk)
Snack:  whole grain chips (the scraps):  80 cal
Snack 2:  tea and light whipped cream = 75 cal

Tomorrow might be difficult because my class starts at my dinner time (6:30).  So I need to eat a light dinner sooner and then have a snack after class...
I wish my weight loss would come faster... I thought that just not binging every day would cause me to lose massive amounts of weight quickly.  I guess not. But at least my appetite isn't totally out of control anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment