Monday, April 23, 2012

VEGAN

I'm not going to eat animal products anymore.  I've always wanted to go vegan but I would fail because id buy these replacement items...like fake cheese and shit...that tastes like crap.  I'm going to do just natural stuff...whole wheat pasta and good olive oils, whole grains, nuts and seeds, fruits and vegetables, beans and lentils, tea, and herbs.  I'll feel better and I can stop feeling like a hypocrite.  The way animals are treated on farms is not only inhumane, but very unhealthy.  My cholesterol is already high.  And I think I will lose weight this way too.  I'll be sure to pick up some vitamin B12 and B6.

1 comment:

  1. hey, I went vegan once and my body could not handle it.. it was so hard, kudos to you for going for it good luck :) xx

    ReplyDelete