Thursday, April 26, 2012

Weight: 162.5

just saying.

I cheated today.  I was so busy in the garden that I was starving... And I still had one frozen dinner left in the freezer that I knew mom wanted me to eat eventually.  It isn't vegan but needed to be gotten rid of.  That was the last one though.  And Josh and I are back together.  He is coming over tonight so we can work on our relationship.  I'll give him pasta with the rest of the alfredo sauce so mom doesn't make me eat it.  I need to grocery shop so that I can have more of a variety.
Today I ate:

breakfast:  cereal and almond milk
Lunch:  salad (mixed greens, cucumber, tomato, avocado, olive oil), and whole wheat pasta with vegetable margarine.
Dessert:  cantaloupe
Snack:  half of a wheat bagel with veg margarine.
Dinner:  6 fake chicken nuggets with honey
Late dinner:  lean cuisine

3 comments:

  1. Hey Megan, thanks for following :D
    I was just asking about the photo because it's such a beautiful pic :)
    Anyway thank you for your comment, but I really eat quite a lot most days although I'd rather not(I'm prone to night-time binges). I'm trying to change that.
    It doesn't look like you eat much anyway, if your last post is anything to go off? That's a pretty good intake and all healthy :)
    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. well thank you :) I think I did pretty well today up until that frozen dinner lol. oh well. I think its my late night binging that helped to get me to this weight in the first place... How do we stop eating at night??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I left that comment before you finished this post, but yeah a good day :)
      Ugh I know what you mean, the night-eating, maybe go to bed really early? Sometimes I drink a bottle of water before dinner so I cant eat so much after dinner.

      Delete