Thursday, April 19, 2012

i AM PRETTY AND I CAN FIND SOMEONE ELSE

This is what i'm going to eat every day:

Breakfast:  under 100 cal cereal plus 40 cal almond milk.

Lunch:  sandwhich= orowheat bread, 1/4 avocado, sprouts, 6 slices lean turkey meat, 2% milk American cheese slice.  with a side of a tomato and cucumber (when available).

Dessert:  chocolate almond

Snack:  half of a whole wheat bagel and margarine.

Dinner:  bowl of veggies with only seasonings + 1 cup of whole wheat pasta and spaghetti sauce OR a frozen healthy dinner (with nothing but parmesan cheese added).

                                                                          Dessert:  chocolate almond

                                                                           Snack:  1 apple + 2 cups of tea

Sounds like a lot, but for me, its not.  its enough to keep my metabolism going and to get down to my goal weight.  I just need to make it a habit so i stop thinking about what my next meal will be.





3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear you're going through a break up. You're much better off without him, and I'm not just saying that. My fiancé left me earlier this year. It's difficult, but it'll get easier each day. You're beautiful; If I can find someone new, you sure as hell can. Hang in there.

    All my support,
    Dainty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I'm sorry your fiance left you but i'm glad u found someone else :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I've just found your blog. Sorry to hear your fiance is so horrible, it must be really upsetting. I know how anxious and upset I get when my bf doesn't answer the phone or my texts.
    Anyways, I'm following you now :) and also is that you in the picture?
    Good luck achieving your goals :)
    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete