Saturday, April 21, 2012

Weight: 162.5

With everything i've been eating, i'm actually surprised i don't weigh more.  But I need to keep posting my weight, to keep me accountable.  My back can't take this weight anymore, I'm like a size D.  This new hot weather should keep me from getting so hungry...
My workouts have been good.  They are super hard; I even sweat once i'm out of the shower and my ears ring.  I have to move my cat out of the way sometimes when i'm working out.  She just likes to do what i' doing.  she even stretches out while i'm stretching and lays out while i'm sunbathing... :}
Time to study for stupid business law.

2 comments:

  1. LOL at your cat working out with you! She is so super cute I am in love :)

    I am studying for law too.. (more like falling asleep..)

    Good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol this is funny, I am trying to visualize it when your cat stretches when you do haha. Good luck for your studies :)

    ReplyDelete