Thursday, April 19, 2012

Goals

Short term:
1.  go over the books with my parents:  finances, medical, etc.
2.  Stop talking to Josh.
3.  Work for my aunt doing event planning.
4.  Quit drinking, forever.
5.  Do body rock workouts every day
6.  Graduate college (next month)

Medium term:  
1.  move into my own little place with a girl roommate.
2.  meet the man of my dreams
3.  make more girlfriends
4.  buy food from humane farms.
5.  create a new wardrobe full of cloths for my "summer" personal season (i'm ash hair with more pale skin).
6.  weigh 120 ibs
7.  get a tan.
8.  grow out my hair really long.

Long term:  
1.  Open my cake business.
2.  Buy a house, and make it so beautiful
3.  Have a baby
4.  get married
5.  visit Maldives









2 comments:

  1. <3 This! Love your goals.. I know you can do it.. dont give up; clean out all the negativity and live life to the full! x

    ReplyDelete