Monday, April 9, 2012

Weight: 162

Damnit, why must my weight always go up before it goes down???

Today I ate:

breakfast:  fiber granola bar
Lunch:  whole wheat pasta, a little bit of margarine and parmasan cheese
Dessert:  peppermint patty
Dinner:  5 fake chicken nuggets and cottage cheese
snack:  apple

exercise:  yoga.

mom thinks i'm on a starvation diet.  I'm just trying to lose as much weight as i can as fast as I can.  I'm tired of weighing so much.  I want to be thin again.  I want to fit into my old cloths... i'm tired of wearing my boyfriends sweater because I refuse to shop for larger sizes.  I'm really hungry right now.  Tomorrow I will skip dessert and eat a snack between lunch and dinner so i'm not so darn hungry at night.

2 comments:

  1. You'll get there hun, we're all here for you and we're all in the same position, I hope you have a better day tomorrow :) xx

    ReplyDelete